I am sitting in the Park of Bercy, again, because that is the only place I can get access to the internet for the moment. It is a little bit chilly today, maybe 55 degrees. There are a lot of families with little kids playing on the grass. It is funny to hear these small children shouting in French...
Yesterday I spent the morning reading in the park, and then in the afternoon I went to Montmartre to see Sacre-Coeur. But there were so many crowds of tourists, I kind of hated it. After dinner (where we watched Obama on the news, since he was visiting France), I went out to a party in the north west of Paris. One of my new friends invited me; there were a ton of Alliance Francaise people there. Great group, lots of fun, many international people.
Today I am going to the market up by the place de la Bastille, and then over to a museum because today they are all free.
If anyone knows anything about how to configure computers to see French wifi, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment