On her second day in Europe, Megan and I wandered through Camden market, the best collection of strange clothes I have every seen, and wish we had in Chicago. Also, there were several Goth stores, where peole can buy long black coats, corsets, and odd Vampiresque dresses. Now I know where they get their clothes.
We went to see the Tower of London and its Bridge (which I particularly enjoyed walking across. It is freaking huge.), then to the Science Museum, where we did tons of experiments and saw some scary medical exhibits. I thought they were scary, Megan does not agree. She just said so.
Last thing, before going back to the house, was to see Coven Garden, a collection of shops, cafes, and market stalls.
After resting for awhile, we joined my English friend (and the same group of people) at a club called Zoo Bar in central London.
It was absolutely packed. We had a few drinks, and danced until 3. Being in a group of mixed gender, made it a safe, fun night, especially since we knew a whole crowd of people by this point.
We took the night bus back, riding on the second level; I fell asleep, I think, especially since we were planning to take a bus at 8 a.m. to the northeast part of England.
No comments:
Post a Comment