Saturday night, we went out with a group of my host's friends. After a little bit of confusion over where to go, we ended up at a bar, where I had a few shots of various, mysterious hard liquors (still no chaser...). Then, we went to a club.
The DJ played some form of acceptable electronic-dance music that I actually enjoyed, and we danced with a crowd of Hungarians. There was a fog machine, and the best club lighting I have ever seen. The intelligent-light literally formed a box shaped beam that would shift around or just explode into lines. I have to admit I stared for a moment. But mostly danced.
And there was a bubble machine, spraying heaps of bubbles onto the dance floor, and we just kept on dancing among the flashing lights, pounding music, and bubbles.
We left soaking wet, but it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment