In the morning, my Austrian friend and I walked around the city a little bit more, and had something to eat. It was pouring, and the strong horizontal wind meant that we were completely soaked. My umbrella was absolutely destroyed.
But after awhile, the weather improved. I found my two American friends; months ago, I promised to meet up with them on this particular weekend.
We walked through the main part of the city, went out to eat, and eventually wandered back to where I was staying for the night.
After chatting with my hosts, we decided that I would hang out with my American friends a bit more. I ended up staying the night at their hotel, because the subway had stopped running when I tried to go back. Apparently I fail at catching the metro in ANY city I go to...
Sunday was very laid back. I returned to my Austrian host´s apartment and slept for awhile, then this really kooky, funny Austrian made vegan goulash. Mostly, I spent my day doing laundry, and trying to figure out the next few steps in the plan. I have been functioning on basically two or three days ahead solid, and a general idea of where I will be four days from now.
Sometimes I barely know what I am doing tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment