Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Update

In case anyone was wondering what happened to me (even though I have only been out of contact for five days), I had an incredibly difficult time getting onto the internet in Italy. It is just a pretty inconvenient country, and I was focusing more on being there.

Was in Austria last night, now in Hungary, with my very good friend who was studying French with me in Paris.

2 comments:

  1. Italy basically has no internet. Or that was my experience in Rome. How was Austria? and Hungary! Crazy!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austria is gorgeous. Literally was glued to the window: there were pine trees, mountains, clear streams, and the air was so incredibly fresh and cool (after Italy) that I could not get over it.

    Met a ton of Austrians at a CS meeting, and now have three new friends I need to visit next week.

    In Hungary with my very good friend, we spent the day in Budapest, strolling around, looking at buildings. Took a tour of the opera house where her father works, and just went from cafe to cafe all day.

    Tomorrow, we are going to a lake to swim and sunbathe. Maybe some boating, not sure.

    ReplyDelete